Pages

Saturday 28 April 2012

Wishlist

Being a skint student I don't have the cash for all the lovely stationery I'd like, but I can dream! I'll be blogging regular wishlists because I'm always discovering new and lovely stationery. Here are just a few items I'm currently lusting after.


Zebra Mildliners have been on my wishlist for months and months, but aren't they lovely? I particularly like the 'cool' set, which is the middle set in the above picture. As you can probably tell, they're highlighters, but in pretty soft colours rather than the usual fluorescent shades. Unfortunately, they're rather scarce outside Japan, but I did find them on a US site. They're available in sets of 5 or individually from Tokyo Pen Shop.




Paperchase mid-year diaries. Its that time of year when the mid-year diaries appear and I'm tempted to replace my half-used annual planner! Paperchase is usually my first stop for their ever-changing designs, and this year my favourites are 'apples' and 'rainbow house'. These two are both A5, with a week-to-view on the left and a squared note page on the right. Available in the Paperchase online store.





invite.L magazine editorial notebook. I discovered invite.L only a few days ago but I want everything! My favourite of the stationery items is this magazine editorial notebook. It's quite expensive (for me) at $24 but they do offer free wordwide shipping. They sell covers seperately, and have a clear vinyl cover for $5 or the bookcloth binding pictured above for $45, eep! They also sell washi tape and posh wallets, cases and pouches. Available in the invite.L online store.

That's all for now, what items are on your stationery wishlist?

Bettie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment